Friday 8 November 2013

Moment in time

Moment In time = 1 I saw sparks of sunlight shaft through the deep dip of the moorland and I felt the wind rushing through my greyish white fur as though it were playing a game. As I listened to my leader speak my heart missed a beat. Moment in time = 2 I stood frozen with fear even though the clouds were drifting lazily and calmly just above my head and my mum was smiling encouragingly at me I was still terrified. I could tell that mum was worried because worry was bouncing like waves of her face into my mind. Also I could hear the wails of the other men, women, … well you get the picture, who were skiing and riding wildly down the snowy hill And something screamed inside my head. Suddenly againsed all my fear I slid down the mountain. By Elle

1 comment:

  1. Well I know I'm biased, but I think this is just brilliant Elle. Will you still give m your autograph when you're a famous writer, even though I'm your mum? xxx

    ReplyDelete