Monday 25 March 2013

out door ed week

Out door Ed week Chop ,chop, chop, I was chopping up a sausage I was so hungry . Then we were finished cutting the last sausage and got the cooker out and went out to the lunch area. When we started cooking a drill was coming down my mouth I was still so hungry. Then we finished and I scooped up some Billy Stew and put it in my bowl and ate it up so fast. Then I ate my damper and while I was eating it maple syrup run down my hand then once I was finished I ate my lunch and went to kappa haka and after that we played some games and the next day we went to White Pine Bush. When we arrived we had some morning tea and started walking. When we got in the bush there was so many plants after a little while later we saw this really big tree it was a red wood the we walked a little more and found a really big tree branch and everyone started going on it the we all went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment