Monday 25 March 2013

Outdoor Ed Week

Out Door Ed Week Mmmm that damper smells delicious! I couldn’t wait to eat the damper. I was watching the damper as it cooked. After a long time the damper was finally finished cooking. We took the damper out of the pan. I put golden syrup and honey all over my damper. I thought the damper was the best thing I had ever had! The golden syrup and honey was sticking all over my hands. I was so excited to have more. Because it was really really yummy!! The damper was the best yummiest thing ever.

9 comments:

  1. that is a really good story.fletcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the damper was perfect.corban

    ReplyDelete
  3. the computers giving me a test. it wants to see if im a robot.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOW shes got talent.fletcer

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool so cool so so cool so cool so cool.Corban

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh Thats cool. fletcher

    ReplyDelete